A couple of weeks ago I was pouting to ladyofthelog about some particular mpreg I wanted, and she said, "We should have a het mpreg ficathon." And I said, "OOOOH."
So here we have it, folks: a ficathon all about pregnant men and the women who love them. (Or loathe them. Or have ambiguous feelings. Or just knocked them up. We're very flexible here.)
- Fics should be about a) a guy in a delicate condition and b) his relationship with his gal. Or a different gal. Any gal!
- Fics should be at least 500 words long. No maximum.
- To sign up, just comment to this post and say, "I'm signing up!" If you know what you're planning to write, tell us what.
Because we're nosy.
- Fics may be posted anytime between now and Sunday, March 25. Once the fic's posted, drop a comment here so that your fic can be added to the masterlist.
- After the 25th, I'll put together the masterlist. I'll also be making periodic updates; feel free to track the "fest: het mpreg ficathon" tag if you'd like to be notified about those.
- All fandoms and ships are welcome, including RPF. All authors are welcome, too. The more, the merrier!
- Authors may participate by posting a new update to a work in progress, so long as the WIP is, you know, het mpreg.
- If you'd like to make or snag a prompt, go here. Prompts are strictly optional, and you do NOT have to claim or write to a prompt in order to participate in the ficathon. However, they're a great place to go looking for ideas.
- If you'd like to promote the ficathon, feel free to use one of the banners below, created by my co-conspirator, ladyofthelog.