authors are revealed! I wrote five things, which I'm lumping here all in one post for convenience. I had a lot of fun playing in basically all my fandoms, especially since the Buffy characters I want to write usually aren't eligible for exchanges.
However, out of the bunch I definitely had a couple of favorites: the hockey fic (which at 4k feels absurdly long for a treat in a 300 word exchange, but oh well) and the steampunk Meg/Castiel. Because, you know, steampunk Meg/Castiel. Even if the fic doesn't really have a plot, as such.When In Doubt, Set It On Fire
- hockey RPF, Crosby/Ovechkin, 4000 wordsFirst Sidney tells Alex Consol's ice is cursed. Then he says he has a plan to fix it. Then he stops talking to Alex very much at all, and that's when Alex starts to get worried.
-- More monster-y than actual horror, it turned out. Oh well.bright wings
- SPN, Meg/Castiel, 1200 wordsCastiel has metal wings. Meg has an oil can.
-- AKA the steampunk fic. :DDDThe Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship
- SPN, Meg + Bela friendship, 700 wordsMeg goes to hell in search of loyal subjects. She thinks she may have found one.
-- A treat for gryfndor_godess
, with bonus Meg kvetching of Crowley's redecorating scheme. :DEnough to Make a Girl Feel All Gooey
- BtVS, Buffy/Faith, 500 wordsBuffy told Faith to stay in Cleveland. Yeah, right.
-- A treat for brutti_ma_buoni
, theoretically an AU of the Wishverse. Yes, an AU of the AU. Hush.wherever you go, there you are
- MCU, Natasha + Bucky, 500 wordsNatasha thought about the places she’d like to hide, given a choice. She ordered them by practicality, and she started at the bottom.
-- My first MCU fic! Behold!Crossposted from Dreamwidth. Comment here or there. ( DW replies)